Below are our major sponsors.
Sunday April 22 2018
10am - 4pm (9am yoga)
Marché de Dieppe Market
9-10am: Yoga for all ages and all levels
10am - 4pm: Expo: Real Food & Green Living
This year's expo will feature more exhibitors than ever!
- A project that is perfect for your volunteer time!
- Local real food & green living companies!
- Community Gardening Projects,
- Local Food - Real Food Mentorship Programs
- Eco Conservation Groups
- Outdoor Activity Groups
- Renewable Energy Organizations
- Active transportation Groups
- Eco Friendly Companies, Multi Cultural, Community Fostering assoc. & more...
- Expo will also include a Seed Swap
10am - 4pm: Kid's Activities:
- Kids Yoga & games with Casa Yoga
- 1st Nation Round Dancing (11am)
- Seed bomb making (all day)
- Face Painting by K8 Creative
Kids become eligible to win great prizes for:
- Committing to organizing a neighbourhood clean up
- Joining a community garden project. City wide be participating in expo.
- Volunteering for an eco project. Any will do and many will be represented in expo.
- Planting a tree Planting
- Becoming an Earth Day Ambassador
11am-12pm: 1st Nation Ceremony & Multi-faith Blessings with Songs, Drumming & Dancing.
12pm - 2pm: 2pm - 3:30pm: Workshop with Roseline Roy