Due to NB's current Social Distancing
protocols, this year's event will be postponed to a later date.
If gatherings are again permitted in June, we may go with June 21, National Aboriginal Day as the date for this year's event, but for now no date has been officially chosen.
Pleas stay tuned.
Sunday April 26 2020
10am - 4pm
(with 9am yoga for all)
Marché de Dieppe Market
Please NOTE: In ADDITION to all the activities listed below, 2020 Go Beyond Earth Day will be hosting 130 high school students all coming together to collaborate with their peers, the public, local farmers, organizations, businesses and local government in ways to foster less polluting, more sustainable ways of living!!!
Come meet and discover how YOU can SUPPORT our YOUTH as well as the organizations in the expo !!!
Also if you or anyone you know are interested in joining our team, we would love to hear from you!!!
April 26 Program:
( Blue text are links to more details )
9am: Yoga for all levels with Stu Murray, and Lisa Ji followed by Kirtan with Greg, Jet and Sarah
11:30am-12:30pm: First Nations & Multi-faith Ceremony with Songs, Drumming & Dancing.
12:30pm - 2:30pm: Local Food Buffet
10am - 4pm: Green Expo Exhibitors and Educators
10am - 4pm: Kid's Activities:
- Kids Yoga & games with Casa Yoga
- 1st Nation Round Dancing (12pm)
- 2pm: Slackline balancing workshop
- Seed bomb making (all day)
- Face Painting by K8 Creative
Kids also become eligible to win great prizes for:
- Committing to organizing a neighbourhood clean up
- Joining a community garden project.
Garden Cities Project will be participating in expo.
- Volunteering for an eco project.
Any will do and many will be in expo.
- Planting a tree
- Becoming an Earth Day Ambassador
10am - 4pm: Green Expo Exhibitors & Educators
- Projects that is perfect for your volunteer time!
- Local real food & green living companies!
- Community Gardening Projects,
- Local Food - Real Food Mentorship Programs
- Eco Conservation Groups
- Outdoor Activity Groups
- Renewable Energy Organizations
- Active transportation Groups
- Eco Friendly Companies, Multi Cultural, Community Fostering assoc. & more...
Door and Kids' Prizes Announcements
2pm - 3:30pm:
Slackline balancing workshop
Below are our major sponsors.