Below are our major sponsors.
Sunday April 28 2019
10am - 4pm
(with 9am yoga for all)
Marché de Dieppe Market
Blue text are links to more details
9am: Yoga for all levels with Stu Murray, and Lisa Ji followed by Kirtan with Greg, Jet and Sarah
11:30am-12:30pm: First Nations & Multi-faith Ceremony with Songs, Drumming & Dancing.
12:30pm - 2:30pm: Local Food Buffet
10am - 4pm: Green Expo Exhibitors and Educators
10am - 4pm: Kid's Activities:
- Kids Yoga & games with Casa Yoga
- 1st Nation Round Dancing (12pm)
- 2pm: Slackline balancing workshop
- Seed bomb making (all day)
- Face Painting by K8 Creative
Kids also become eligible to win great prizes for:
- Committing to organizing a neighbourhood clean up
- Joining a community garden project.
Garden Cities Project will be participating in expo.
- Volunteering for an eco project.
Any will do and many will be in expo.
- Planting a tree
- Becoming an Earth Day Ambassador
10am - 4pm: Green Expo Exhibitors & Educators
- Projects that is perfect for your volunteer time!
- Local real food & green living companies!
- Community Gardening Projects,
- Local Food - Real Food Mentorship Programs
- Eco Conservation Groups
- Outdoor Activity Groups
- Renewable Energy Organizations
- Active transportation Groups
- Eco Friendly Companies, Multi Cultural, Community Fostering assoc. & more...
Door and Kids' Prizes Announcements
2pm - 3:30pm:
Slackline balancing workshop